Wedding copywriting services
You have the ideas and the time to write, but you’d like a hand giving your wedding blog posts and content the flair and finesse your business deserves. My proof-reading, copy-editing and SEO package is for you.
Captivate with content
You understand the power of blogging, SEO and social media marketing for your wedding business, but you don’t have the time to do it. Let me find and tell the stories that will get couples to click and help your search engine ranking soar.
From real weddings to advice-led blog posts and social media blasts, we’ll work together to create content that has couples falling head over heels for your brand.
Hot off the press
Have you organised a styled shoot, booked a series of advertorials or placed a competition in a wedding blog or magazine? I’ll write the words to make your business sparkle and leave couples swooning.
As your wedding copywriter, I’ll work with you to craft a copywriting and content package that is as unique as your wedding business or venue. From brochures to launch offers, I’ll make sure your marketing materials hit all the right notes.
Whichever package or bespoke option you choose, this is what to expect when we work together.
- To get started, I’ll send you over a workbook to complete. The questions will help us both to get to the heart of your business. We’ll uncover what makes your wedding business unique, who you want to reach, check out the competition and define what you want to achieve.
- We’ll jump onto Skype or chat via email (whichever you’d prefer), to get to know each other and organise a way to work together that suits your business, aspirations and schedule.
- We’ll use Google Sheets to coordinate your content calendar and Google Docs or Word to share content for editing and review.
- You’ll have access to me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever you need for support, questions and advice.
- We’ll work one month in advance, so we’ll complete the content for January in December. You won’t struggle with any last-minute rushes or missed deadlines when you work with me!